Thursday, November 26, 2009

I Am Thankful For...

My husband
He is pretty much amazing-
The most amazing father
The most amazing husband
The most amazing man
I am very VERY lucky to have him,
and most of the time feel like I don't deserve
him at all!
He's the greatest!
The Temple
and
Forever Families
I love knowing my family can be forever
It was always hard growing up because I knew
I wasn't sealed to anyone.
I hated singing "Families Can be Together Forever"
in Primary.
It made me sad knowing I couldn't be with my family.
Now that has changed, and the song means
so much more to me now!
{One more reason why my husband is amazing!}

My sweet and crazy little boys.
Manuel and I are pretty sure we are destined to only
have little boys.
If that's the case, I hope they are all
as hilarious as these two.
They make me laugh all the time!


My family- especially my parents.
I don't know what I'd do without them!



And especially
for this little family.


I am also thankful for so much more- I just didn't have enough pictures to go with it!
I am very grateful for my friends and I realized that I don't have ANY pictures of them!
My thankful list could go on and on but we'll keep it short and sweet.
Happy Thanksgiving!






No comments: