Especially when they're sick.
Sam has been sick since Monday-
all I can say is that it has been an incredibly hard week.
Being with a miserable kid all day can take its toll on you.
I am incredibly grateful for my mother doing her best to keep me sane
and for picking up on my quivering voice when she'd call to check in.
I am also grateful for my friends and their support.
Especially the ones that offered to go grocery shopping for me.
Thanks.
7 comments:
Oh, sweet little Sam... I am sorry he has been sick. That makes life miserable.
Emi saw the pic & said "Sam's sick?" For 3, she is VERY concerned. When everyone is feeling better, Emi needs to have a playdate with her Best Bud Sam!! Poor lil' guy...and poor Mommy! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!
I'm so sorry, sick kids are definitely not fun. I hope he's feeling better soon!
Holli... I have missed seeing you this week. Hopefully things turn around soon for your little fam. I bet you will be glad to have Manuel home for a little bit. Is Mateo doing ok? No signs of him being sick right?
Sorry the last comment was from me Xochi. =) I don't know where "X" came from.
Oh poor Sam! Michael told me that when you guys came over, he was a very unhappy camper and kept on getting so frustrated that his nose was runny. That picture is so cute though!
I hope Sam is feeling better.
Post a Comment