Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Mateo dressed as a monkey
Mateo, my niece Jazmine, and Sam

I don't have much to say about this Halloween.
For the first time in my life I am glad it's over.
Sadly, I don't think I even enjoyed it this year!
I did find that Halloween night is the best evening to
go to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. We walked right
in and went to a table. It was awesome!
While we were there Sam decided he didn't want to
be Buzz Lightyear for the rest of the night
so he took off his costume and refused to put it back on.
Oh well.


1 comment:

MXB said...

I hope the trunk or treat wasn't too stressful for you. We could always cancel it for next year =). I am sure you being sick didn't help you have a blast that day. Well at least it is over with. Can't wait till Christmas, what about you? =)