Sunday, November 8, 2009

Say What?

Mateo is a pretty funny kid. The other day he was getting into something he shouldn't and I was telling him "No." He looked, put his arm up, pointed at me and said, "hot!" Now, I am pretty sure he wasn't telling me I was hot to avoid getting into trouble, although that does sound like a good idea. I just thought it was hilarious. Now whenever I say it he whispers it back instead of saying it out loud. He is saying a few words now, I just think that "hot" is a random word to say and I love the way he says it. This is a little clip of me trying to get him to say it- if you listen closely you can hear him. He cracks me up. It's hard to believe my little baby will be a year old in less than a month!

2 comments:

LadySVR said...

Love the video!! Mateo is TOO cute!

Laura Burtis said...

Ha ha ha, I love that he is trying to eat the camera! What an adorable kiddo!