Friday, May 14, 2010

Some Happenings...

For any of you that may be waiting for the big graduation post, that is still coming, but I have to get some pictures from my mom that were taken with her camera. So that post will have to wait.:) I was experiencing some technical difficulties uploading my pictures, so they loaded backwards- sorry! Today we went to Gateway Mall so the boys could see the fountain. I was able to get some really good pictures, but since blogger wasn't cooperating with me, I just loaded my favorite. Isn't he such a cute little boy? I sure love him!
Last week we took the boys to The Living Planet Aquarium to see the penguins. The boys loved it! Mateo was fascinated by the fish. He went from tank to tank pointing and saying, "Oohh, FISH!" The best part was when my sister tried to touch a sting ray. She'd freak out every time one would swim past. There was a little girl next to her that couldn't have been more than 3 years old. Every time Allison would chicken out the little girl would say, "It's okay! You can touch them! They aren't scary!" We thought it was pretty funny!

My grandma Pat flew from Iowa to come to my graduation. It meant a lot because she was the only one from my extended family to attend. Sam loved her! He was almost two the last time he saw her, so it has been a while! He would run and jump into her arms and say, "I love you Great Grandma!" It was nice to have her visit for a few days.
Not much to report! I promise I will post graduation pics soon!

2 comments:

Primitive Designs said...

My favorite quote, "It was nice to have her visit for a few days." Umm... She wasn't staying with you :) ! My fav part of her visit is when Sara thought she would catch her acting as "herself". Sam was cute with all the attention he gave her. Too bad we ran her to death. Crazy ol' bat!

Preston & Courtney Dial said...

They are so cute! They look like little men!