Well, here is living proof.
We were at Hot Topic getting a present for my brother's birthday
(yes, I shop at that store on occasions, shocking, I know) :)
and found an entire Mario section in the Halloween costumes.
Since Sam wants to be Mario for Halloween, I thought it would
be great to buy him a Mario mustache.
Well, the whole "keeping it for Halloween" plan
couldn't last until Halloween.
He insisted on putting the mustache on as soon as we got home
and refused to take it off when we left to go out.
Yup, he wore it out in public.
Luckily he is little, and cute, because everyone around him
thought it was hilarious.
As a parent, I have learned to pick my battles.
This one isn't even worth the fight.
He isn't hurting anyone, and doesn't talk when he's "Mario"
so really, we all win. :)
(He's quite the talker... I'm not trying to be mean):)
7 comments:
I LOVE this little guy!! He makes me laugh!
I LOVE it! What is Mateo going to be?
That is hilarous!!! Love it!!
Your son, Mario (lol) is just the coolest kid I know! That mustache is AWESOME!!
I am shocked you go into Hot Topic, but they do have a pretty cool selection of Halloween stuff...and don't forget they have lots of Hot Pink stuff too!!
Ha ha ha!! He cracks me up!! I love how he gets so into character and won't answer to Sam. Too cute!
Sam is so funny!! I think he will make the perfect Mario :)
Ok so Mateo HAS to be luigi for Halloween. I don't care what he says! =)
Post a Comment