I have a friend that is a very talented photographer. She is also my workout buddy/therapist/cheerleader... and so much more. She ran an idea past me a few months ago where she wanted to use her photography skills to take pictures and do spotlights of women she thinks are amazing. I had NO idea that I would be her first spotlight. (I also had no idea anyone would ever consider me "amazing" but we won't get into that.) We went out to SoDa Row in Daybreak because I'm a modern gal. :) I've never been there before, but I love the feel of the place. It's awesome! First, I have to say that I hate having my picture taken. Mainly because I am SO uncomfortable with the way I look- especially the whole double chin thing. Luckily I was with my friend because I was able to be a little more crazy than I would have been with a stranger, and we had a lot of fun together! We even ate gelato, and it was DELICIOUS! Here are some of the pics:





There are actually some really cute ones (which I NEVER say about pictures of myself!) but I tried to pick some with the least amount of double chin. :) I was truly touched by the things that my friend said about me, and also touched by the comments made by others on her blog. I really have no idea what people think of me. All I can really hope is that they're good things- but in the end that all depends on how I treat others. I hope she doesn't mind, but I am going to place a link to The Little Mrs blog right
HERE . Check out her photography blog while you're there!
8 comments:
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!! Why wouldn't you think that you are amazing? I think you are amazing-adorable-smart-funny-lovable-talented...
Okay Folks- a bit OCD & I had spelled something wrong. I wouldn't be able to live w/ myself. I will work on this.
I am glad you liked the rest. I am also glad I was able to take some good pics of you so you could see just how beautiful you are on the outside too. Double chin and all. ;)
PS. I have a double chin too!
Those are great pictures! You're beautiful!
LOVE these photos!! You are so beautiful. Inside AND out!! You have such a sunny and upbeat personality and these photos capture it.
I love the pics & I am so glad she did the post because you truly are an amazing woman!
Beautiful!!! Those pictures truly are beautifuland they do capture your wonderful personality and you are amazing. you should pick your very favorite one and hang it somewhere you can see it everyday so everday you can see just how beautiful you really are!!! love you guys!
you look beautiful Holli!
Post a Comment