He's had quite a few haircuts already, but they were
always "safe" ones; it would make his hair presentable,
but helped keep his baby look.
BEFORE:
AFTER: Can you believe the difference? I'm so sad. I don't think I'm ready to give up the baby look, but it's too late- he's officially a "big boy." :(
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What happened to my baby? He is still ADORABLE!! Silly boy!! Growing up too fast!
Is it messed up that I totally just cried over this? If Mateo is a Big Boy then it's official - our babies aren't babies anymore! I was holding on that we had a few more months! :(
I showed the picture to Emi & she said 'Tatoe Rock'n'Roll' LOL!!
7 comments:
What happened to my baby? He is still ADORABLE!! Silly boy!! Growing up too fast!
I totally feel for you! But he is still dang cute!
Oh my gosh, that is the cutest cut ever! you are right, he does look older...but so cute!!
I love the haircut! Cute little Mateo, he can still be your baby with a big boy haircut :)
Is it messed up that I totally just cried over this? If Mateo is a Big Boy then it's official - our babies aren't babies anymore! I was holding on that we had a few more months! :(
I showed the picture to Emi & she said 'Tatoe Rock'n'Roll' LOL!!
I can't believe how different he can look with a haircut. He is still a charmer though!
Oh my gosh! The haircut is so adorable! I love it!! Too cute!
Post a Comment