
As I was scanning through the pics on my SD card, I realized I didn't take ANY pictures of the cool Halloweentime decorations at Disney! I am so bummed! Hopefully we'll go back over Halloweentime again, but I'll share what I DID get! Mickey was the only character the boys were able to see. Since we were just at Disneyland this past Spring we didn't search for characters. We felt like there was a major time crunch trying to see everything in one day. And it was CROWDED. It was a really bad idea to go there over the weekend, but we didn't have much choice if Manuel was coming with us. So we tried our best to deal with the crowds and have a good time. Sam was in heaven, and Mateo was SO excited to see "Mouse.":)

Teacups! One of our favorite rides! Mateo went down for a nap so Sam and Manuel hit some rides in Storybook Land while I stayed with Mateo. It's so hard to be somewhere so fun and be forced to take a nap! It was also near impossible to GET Mateo to take a nap but he finally realized I wasn't giving up so he gave up the fight and slept for a while.

Okay, how hilarious is this picture of Mateo?!? I laughed SO hard after I took it! We are actually on The Haunted Mansion when I took this. SO funny.
Do you know that I love Halloween? I do, I L-O-V-E it. So mixing my favorite holiday with my favorite amusement park? Seriously awesome. Just don't go on a weekend- it gets a little insane. I was so glad we were able to go, even if it wasn't under the best circumstances with the crowds and other things. Still fun, and I was proud of myself because I was able to not go crazy with the souvenirs so we left Disneyland with a few momentos (it's so hard to use restraint!) and called it a day.
4 comments:
I can't stop giggling over Manuels facial expressions in these pictures!! And, well, your kids are just too cute!!! We should plan on all going next year for Halloweentime...that would be AWESOME!!!
It sounds like you all had a fun trip. I'm glad you made it to Disneyland even if it had scary crowds:)
So jealous! I have been to Disneyland over christmas but never over halloween. I heard it is awesome! Some day...
I LOVE Tato's expression! PRICELESS!!
Post a Comment