A few months ago Manuel was asked to attend a Safety Convention in San Diego for work. The company he works for is AWESOME. Two brothers own the company and Manuel couldn't ask for better bosses. They offered to pay for the kids and I to go with Manuel- of course we said yes! So we headed out on Friday, Oct 1st and made the 14 hour drive in one day. (yuck!)
We had a lot to cram in- we only had a few days where Manuel wasn't at convention so I tried to plan the biggest things on days that he could go with us. We planned on Legoland and Sea World, then a few days at the beach. Well... I started thinking about Halloweentime at Disneyland and how The Haunted Mansion is transformed to Nightmare Before Christmas- only one of my favorite movies ever! So I told Manuel about my desire to go, that we would only purchase tickets for one park, and we could go during the weekend, but it was totally up to him. (no pressure at all... right?) Long story short, he said yes so we made the hour and a half drive up to Anaheim to go to Disneyland. Sam had NO idea and it was so much fun to see his whole face light up when he realized where we were going. The next few posts will be different things we did in San Diego. You've been warned! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment