Monday, October 18, 2010
Legoland
This was our first time to San Diego so we wanted to check out the amusement parks in the area. I found out that Legoland was doing "Brick or Treat" celebrations every Saturday so we decided that would be the best day to go. Sam and Mateo were dressed in their partial Halloween costumes (I am still searching for items to complete them:)) and got A LOT of attention for them. Three workers at different times during the day told Sam he had made their day. That part was fun, but overall, we were a little disappointed in Legoland. The park seems to be for kids between the ages of 6-10. Mateo was only able to go on 2 rides. Sam was able to go on more but still not enough rides to make us feel like we got our money's worth. :)
They have a giant jack-o-lantern made from the Duplo blocks. It was pretty cool! There was a hay stack in the back so the kids could climb in for pictures. I thought it was cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Man, those kiddos are SO stinkin' cute!!! Sorry that it was a bit of a disappointment! That's fun that they got to trick-or-treat though!
I LOVE the pumpkin pic! Too CUTE!!
I'm thinking Legoland is right up my boys alley! Cute pics, too bad there's not more rides for little guys!
Post a Comment