We went to Sea World our last day in San Diego. We waited for Manuel do get done with convention and headed over to the park. I have always been fascinated by marine life so I was pretty excited to go. I hadn't been since I was very young so I really didn't remember much. Manuel had gone when he was a little older and thought it was boring so he wasn't too thrilled but was a good sport and went with minimal complaining.:) Can you believe this picture of the dolphins? I heart my camera.
They had a "hands on" area where you could pet Bat and Sting Rays. It was AWESOME! I was scared to touch them at first but decided to get over my fear and do it anyway. I am so glad I did. They were very friendly and would poke their heads up out of the water when they would swim past you. Sam thought it was pretty cool. I love the look on Mateo's face in this picture. He wasn't sure how he felt about petting things in the water.
We got to meet Elmo and Zoe! Sam was kind of mad because Elmo stole his Mario hat. He talked about it to anyone that asked him how Sea World was. I think it traumatized him a bit. Don't worry though, I think he's over it now. :)
We loved the Shamu show! It started right as we walked into the park so we missed a few minutes and made the mistake of sitting in the splash... I mean SOAK zone. Yeah, I didn't think it would be that bad but I should had noticed that hardly anyone was sitting there. Sam was SO mad when Shamu splashed him. Now he acts like he likes Shamu, but I don't think he liked him at all when that happened. Poor kid. He has such a mean mom, making him sit in the soak zone!
Silly boys on a ride in the Sesame Street play area. I liked Sea World, but Manuel stuck with his original feelings on the place- boring and over priced. Oh well, can't win them all! Sam and Mateo liked it, and that's what matters most!
3 comments:
Looks like I need to plan an October vacation to San Diego! I don't even remember SeaWorld! I'm so glad you got to go to Disneyland and have such a sweet family vacation! Great pictures :)
I've never been to Sea World. I'm jealous. I also want to by a camera just like yours! Those pictures are awesome!! I think it's so great that you got such a cool family vacation.
I love these photos!! The boys look so adorable, I especially love the mario hat!!
Post a Comment