Saturday, July 21, 2012

eleven

 Somehow, in the midst of new babies, and deadly ducks, 
Ben turned 11 months old.
His first birthday is quickly approaching,
and I really cannot believe how fast time has gone.
I know, I always say that, right?
But it is SO true!
 This little guy is quickly transforming into a toddler,
and I just can't handle it. 
He is standing by himself, and has taken 5 consecutive steps.
He'll be walking before we know it! 
He tries so hard to keep up with his crazy brothers.
He'll quickly crawl from room to room, depending on where they're running.
He definitely loves them!
 Ben loves to get up early, and thinks it's fun to wake everyone else up. 
Normally by smacking them in the face or crawling on their head. 
We have some grumpy morning people around here,
so some people get kind of mad. :)

 He's added a couple words to his list, but not a lot. 
He's been busy working on other things. :)
He now points to something and say, "wassat?" (what's that)
Occasionally, he'll say "Mam" (Sam)
But he really likes to say things that we don't understand, 
but are equally adorable. 

He also waves, and when you tell him "No"
he'll point his finger, move it back and forth, then shake his head.
It's too cute.
Unfortunately, he loves to play in Odie's water,
which totally grosses me out.
We tell him "No" quite a bit.
Isn't this the cutest little out-of-focus face?
I realized he has strawberries on his face in all of the pictures.
I promise I clean my baby!
The kid just loves his strawberries. :)

2 comments:

S said...

He is so stinking cute!

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest, sweetest baby in the world!!