Saturday, July 14, 2012

Emma Kate

 On Tuesday afternoon, I loaded the boys into the van and we headed for Blackfoot, Idaho to meet my new little sister, Emma. Ben doesn't always love being in his car seat, but I prayed the entire 3 hour drive that he would be okay. He slept for almost the entire drive there. I knew Heavenly Father had answered my prayer.

After getting there, we ate dinner and took the boys and Bella (my step-sister) to the park to play for awhile. They had a lot of fun! Ben thought the swing was awesome, and giggled the entire time. It was so cute.
 Love this little face
Sam & Emma
Sam decided in the middle of the park that he needed to hold her right then and there


 Emma is so sweet! My dad says that she looks a lot like I did as a baby. She's adorable and oh-so-tiny. The boys loved her. They also loved being able to see Grandpa, and sleeping on cool fold out chairs. Sam insisted I slept with them on said fold out chairs. I think I finally fell asleep about 5 am. I was going to sleep in the bed Katie had provided me, but I knew Sam would have freaked out if he woke up and realized I wasn't there. The things we do for our kids. :)

 My dad, me, & Emma
Love her cute little face!
(P.S. She's wearing one of the bows I made for her :)

5 comments:

LadySVR said...

Emma is a DOLL!! I <3 the bow you made her. She is lucky to have such an amazing sister!!

S said...

She is adorable! Glad the boys enjoyed meeting their Aunt, and you getting to meet your sister. How special! (The bow is cute!)

princess jen said...

I'm glad the trip went well!! Emma is darling. :) Great work on her bow!

Amanda Martinez said...

Oh. My. Gosh., the picture of Ben on the swing killed me because it's so cute! Cutest boy I've ever seen!! And you look so cute in the pictures too! :) You're so pretty and talented!! :D

Megan said...

What a doll! I'm so glad you got to go up to Idaho and meet her! And the pictures of your boys always make me smile. Miss you all!