Dear Semester: Please hurry up and end... like now. I am tired of going to school, and I just want to be DONE! Because of you, Semester, I have almost talked myself into accepting the "B" I received on my paper- even though it was one of the highest scores in class, a "B" just isn't good enough for me since in many ways, I am an annoying perfectionist. However, since you are taking SOOOO long to be over, I just may take the "B" and be done with it. Also, I know that eventually we shall meet again, Semester, once I decide that it is time for a Masters degree, but I really hope it is kind of far away. Like lightyears away. At least for now that is how I feel about you, stupid Semester.
Sincerely, Holli.
2 comments:
You are not an annoying perfectionist... Just a "normal" perfectionist! :) I love your posts!
You're killing me, Smalls!!
Pat yourself on the back for even making it this far!! Graduating is a "Uge" feat B or not a B! I love your guts & am VERY proud of you!!
Post a Comment