
Day three was used to go on the rides that we weren't
able to hit on day one and two.
We went to Nemo's Submarine Voyage and It's a Small World
as soon as we got into Disneyland because the lines were horrendous.
Sam was terrified of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.
Oops!

Cute Tato!
He loved sitting on a fish!

We were all exhausted by day three!

Sam had fun riding Dumbo!

Mateo was captivated by "It's a Small World."
We had so much fun on this trip!
I was sad to come home, and a part of me
still wishes we were in Disney!
Hopefully next time we can go with family
because the Tower of Terror was calling my name!
(Manuel's too!)
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! I am so jealous! One day I will get to go with my kiddies. sigh...
I have actually been on the tower or terror, it is pretty cool! Maybe we can go together next time =).
Post a Comment