for the night so I could see my brothers, sisters, and my cute little niece, Seanna.
I haven't seen her in person since she was about 5 months old!
I haven't seen her in person since she was about 5 months old!
Cute little cousins!
but it was so nice to see them all!
Front row: Alyssa, Abbi, me
Back: Ethan, Evan (who is way too cool to take pics.) :)
I miss them so much!
I wish we lived closer, although Las Vegas is
MUCH closer than Hawaii!
My dad is moving back to the mainland in June so
hopefully we will be able to see them more often.
On our Honeymoon, Manuel and I found a really cool
retro diner called, "Peggy Sue's."
We knew we had to stop with the boys just for nostalgic purposes.
Also because I needed to buy some new salt & pepper shakers
made out of small glass ketchup and mustard bottles.
I know- I'm crazy. :)
As we got closer to Newport it dawned on me-
"It's spring break!"
Yeah... scantily clad women everywhere.
Luckily I have a good husband that keeps his eyes on the road,
or on me. :)
It was SOOOO crowded when we were trying to find a place to park.
I don't do well with crazy crowds.
I was frustrated and about to give up.
I was frustrated and about to give up.
We found a parking spot and walked towards the beach.
The crowds were near the pier so we headed towards the middle
and found an area that wasn't crowded at all.
Can I tell you how relaxing it is to run around on a beach
Can I tell you how relaxing it is to run around on a beach
collecting shells and having waves crash into you?
An awesome de-stressor for sure!
Mateo HATED the sand on his feet so we had to
hold him most of the time.
Sam thought it was funny to scream and run away from the waves
(I think he learned from watching me!)
It was so much fun!
I was soaked by the time it was over,
but it was totally worth it!
3 comments:
LOL!! That pic of Manuel & Sam at Peggy Sues proves that Sam gets his goofy cheesy smile from Manuel! HILARIOUS!!
YAY!!!!! I just have to tell you, I almost cried because I loved the look on Sam's face in all the pictures. That must have been a magical trip for him & you can tell that you all enjoyed the time spent as a family. I've been looking forward to these posts for awhile now, and I know I"ve hounded you. (nagging works! - love monica) Thanks for posting these!!! Love you guys! :)
I love Peggy Sue's! I had totally forgotten about it too. I have to go back there when I go to California again. Glad you had such a great Disney trip!!
Post a Comment