Disneyland.
But it will have to wait.
Little Tato ended up with a really bad cold
that turned into really goopy eyes and many sleepless nights.
I took him into the pediatrician today.
His doctor was gone, and from the look of the waiting room,
so was every other doctor in the practice!
Luckily doctors were in, and one was nice enough
to see Mateo.
The poor baby has a massive ear infection
and his stuffy nose could be heard all the way into his lungs.
The doctor was shocked to hear that Mateo hadn't been
bothered much by his ears, and they were about to get REALLY bad.
Thank goodness for doctors and antibiotics.
Poor Tato.
And this is why the Disney post will have to wait.
Too many pics to upload and not enough time to do it.
I promise it is coming though!
(Ha! I act like everyone's dying to see them!)
2 comments:
I am dying to see the Disney Trip Post! But, kids come first!! I am glad you were able to get him to to Pediatrician. Poor lil' guy! Even sick that kid is just TOO cute!! Hope he gets better soon - mainly so you can get some sleep & get around to FINALLY posting your Disney trip!! :)
Poor little guy! Hopefully those antibiotics will kick in and he can feel better soon! Can't wait to see Disneyland!
Post a Comment