Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tagged!

I was tagged by my aunt Suzie!

Here are the rules:
1. Go to your first photo album
2. Scroll to the 10th photo
3. Post the picture and the story behind it
4. Tag 5 others



This is a picture of Sam last summer. It looks like he is eating a hamburger. I was taking pictures of Mateo's first taste of baby food and I think Sam felt a little left out. He had taken one of his little chairs, pulled it over to Mateo's high chair, climbed up and said, "Hey mama! Take a picture of my funny face!" (If any of you know the voice Sam uses when he's being funny, that is the voice he used. :) ) Crazy kid!

I tag: Laura, Becky, Megan, Lisel, and Sara! (And anyone else that may want to do it!)

3 comments:

MXB said...

That's a fun way to post! Cute!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone else think that Sam looks a little like Curious George in this picture? :P

Laura Burtis said...

HA HA HA!!! Julie, you crack me up! I love that picture! He is suh-darn cute!!