Sunday, April 4, 2010

Disneyland Day Two- California Adventure

Day two was California Adventure!
We went to Muppets 3D, It's Tough to Be a Bug 3D,
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Live, and did many other fun things!



Stitch was SO cute!
He kissed Sam like three times and would make a
big kissing sound each time he did it.
It was so funny!


Sam couldn't believe he got to see Mater and McQueen!
He talked about it the rest of the day!
California Adventure has a Pixar parade
and Mater & McQueen are at the very end
driving around.
I'm not sure if these are the same ones, but it was pretty cool!



Ah, Woody.
Sam's next favorite after Buzz.
He was soooo excited!
I think watching Sam meet the characters was
my favorite part of Disneyland.
It was just too cute!





Over in a Bug's Land, they have a section with a bunch
of kiddie rides.
Sam and I had fun in the bumper cars.
That kid's a crazy driver though!







No comments: