and no one around to help out... Yep, that's a marker mustache on S.D. Awesome.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I saw them in person! FUNNY!!! Sam was very proud of his mustache & the artwork he did on Tato! Sorry about getting them to lick the glass on the front door but that was funny too! Oh... and for putting the dress on Tato in Target. And for yelling down the aisle about the "special" clearance item & for making the lady laugh about it! Good times!
You were right. It really was ALL over Tato's face! They look so mischievous and yet it looks like fun. Thanks for walking with me. I really enjoy talking with you.
LOL. Did it all come clean ok? I would freak out. I refuse to buy any sort of coloring device yet, despite constant pressures from family members. I just can't handle the mess yet. Maybe you can help me prepare if you have any good cleaning tips ;)
All I can say is pay the extra money for the washable ones! The green was washable, and the other was not. Mateo had a small line on his face after the scrubbing, but not too bad considering what he looked like to begin with! Megan: Have you seen Crayola's line of color wonder stuff? It only colors on special paper- it's rather awesome!
6 comments:
I saw them in person! FUNNY!!! Sam was very proud of his mustache & the artwork he did on Tato!
Sorry about getting them to lick the glass on the front door but that was funny too! Oh... and for putting the dress on Tato in Target. And for yelling down the aisle about the "special" clearance item & for making the lady laugh about it!
Good times!
Oh my gosh!!! That is hilarious! How creative!
You were right. It really was ALL over Tato's face! They look so mischievous and yet it looks like fun. Thanks for walking with me. I really enjoy talking with you.
Please tell me that it was at least partially washable and not from a sharpie!!?? I love that Sam looks crazy proud of his "art"work!
LOL. Did it all come clean ok? I would freak out. I refuse to buy any sort of coloring device yet, despite constant pressures from family members. I just can't handle the mess yet. Maybe you can help me prepare if you have any good cleaning tips ;)
All I can say is pay the extra money for the washable ones! The green was washable, and the other was not. Mateo had a small line on his face after the scrubbing, but not too bad considering what he looked like to begin with! Megan: Have you seen Crayola's line of color wonder stuff? It only colors on special paper- it's rather awesome!
Post a Comment