Manuel and I had gone to Disneyland for our Honeymoon,
and we thought it would be fun to go back for our 5 year anniversary.
Of course we had to bring the boys!
We were SO excited to see how Sam would react.
As soon as we walked into Disney, they had a few characters there taking pictures.
Pluto was the first one we saw.
As we pointed him out, Sam sat in the stroller with the biggest
smile on his face.
After we waited in line, he ran up and gave Pluto a big hug.
I think Disneyland paid for itself in just that moment alone.
So-much-fun!
Don't you love the look on Sam's face?
Seriously priceless.
Mateo was terribly frightened by the characters
and wanted nothing to do with them,
so he hid in most of the pics.
Poor kid!
I wasn't a huge fan of the pair Sam picked out,
but I wasn't the one wearing them.
And after 5 minutes, neither was he.
Nice.
Then we saw Buzz Lightyear in Tomorrowland!
I don't think Buzz knew that Sam is probably his biggest fan,
but can't you tell by the look on Sam's face?
Sam could not believe he got to meet Buzz.
Once again, Mateo is hiding.
We made him get in the picture anyway.
'Cuz we're mean parents like that. :)
We hadn't seen him at all in the park, so we decided
to go to his house in Toon Town.
We didn't tell Sam where we were going, or who we'd see there
but he figured out pretty fast that we were in Mickey's house.
Then, we waited in line, and walked through a door,
and-there-was-Mickey!
I love the funny grin Sam has on his face.
He couldn't stop looking at Mickey!
I can't get over how magical Disneyland is.
Seeing the look on Sam's face was worth every penny.
1 comment:
Yeah Disneyland! I'm going to show these to Cade tonight! I SOOOOOOOOO want to go! And, I think your posts will totally help me talk Cade into going!!
Post a Comment